Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine in Moorabbin, Melbourne
Are you interested in natural support to enhance your female reproductive wellbeing?
Bamboo Spirit is a Traditional Chinese Medicine clinic located in Moorabbin, Melbourne and provides Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine services to the Bayside area.
We have a special interest in women’s health and a fierce desire to help empower women to achieve optimal health and wellbeing using natural methods throughout their entire reproductive cycle, ranging from the first period to menopause.
Assisting you during your reproductive years
Chinese medicine can assist you in many areas during your reproductive years including:
Conditions related to the menstrual period
- Including period pain, premenstrual breast distension, swelling and soreness, PMS, heavy menstrual bleeding, amenorrhoea (no period), irregular menstruation (too early, too late or erratic), menopausal hot flushing and night sweats.
- And symptoms commonly associated with medically diagnosed gynaecological conditions such as Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis and uterine fibroids.
Fertility enhancement and preconception care
- To get your body in to the best position to fall pregnant, stay pregnant and produce strong, healthy babies, including fertility enhancement and IVF support.
Conditions occurring during pregnancy
- Including morning sickness, muscle aches and pains, carpal tunnel syndrome, preparation for natural childbirth (from week 36), turning breech babies, induction of post term babies (after week 40), and pain relief during labour.
Recovery after childbirth
- To help your body recover from the process of pregnancy, labour and childbirth, promote breast milk supply and treat mastitis.
General health complaints
We also help women with general health complaints such as stress, anxiety and depression, abdominal bloating, constipation/diarrhoea, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), insomnia, headaches and migraines, neck and shoulder tension, chronic fatigue and lethargy, weight gain, skin breakouts and fluid retention.
Get in touch
If you’re interested in learning how Traditional Chinese Medicine can assist you with any of the above health issues, please feel free to get in touch with us.
uses layperson-friendly language to strip back many of the confusing philosophical concepts and common misconceptions associated with Chinese Medicine to clearly explain how modern-day consumers might best access and use this ancient medicine to achieve optimum health benefits.
A must read for anyone interested in the history, philosophy and practice of Traditional Chinese Medicine.