Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine in Moorabbin, Melbourne
Are you interested in natural support to enhance your female reproductive wellbeing?
Bamboo Spirit is a Traditional Chinese Medicine clinic located in Moorabbin, Melbourne and provides Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine services to the Bayside area.
We have a particular interest in working in the area of women’s health, and a fierce desire to help empower women to achieve optimal health and wellbeing using natural methods throughout their entire reproductive cycle, ranging from the first period to menopause.
Assisting you during your reproductive years
Chinese medicine may assist women with the management of a range of symptoms commonly appearing throughout their reproductive life cycle, including:
Conditions related to the menstrual cycle
- Including the management of period pain, premenstrual breast distension, swelling and soreness, PMS, heavy menstrual bleeding, amenorrhoea (no period), irregular menstruation (too early, too late or erratic), menopausal hot flushing and night sweats.
- And the management of symptoms commonly associated with medically diagnosed gynaecological conditions such as Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis and uterine fibroids.
Fertility enhancement and preconception care
- It may also assist with preparing a woman’s body to fall pregnant and stay pregnant. There is continuing research into the effects of Chinese Medicine to enhance fertility and as an adjunct therapy to support Western medicine IVF treatment.
Conditions commonly occurring during pregnancy
- Including the management of morning sickness, muscle aches and pains, carpal tunnel syndrome, preparation for natural childbirth (from week 36), turning breech babies, induction of post term babies (after week 40), and pain relief during labour.
Recovery after childbirth
- It may assist and support your body to recover from the process of pregnancy, labour and childbirth, promote breast milk supply and manage mastitis.
General health complaints
Chinese Medicine may also help to manage general health complaints such as stress, anxiety and depression, abdominal bloating, constipation/diarrhoea, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), insomnia, headaches and migraines, neck and shoulder tension, chronic fatigue and lethargy, weight gain, skin breakouts and fluid retention.
Get in touch
If you’re interested in learning how Traditional Chinese Medicine can assist you with any of the above health issues, please feel free to get in touch with us.
In our book we use layperson-friendly language to strip back many of the confusing philosophical concepts and common misconceptions associated with Chinese Medicine to clearly explain how modern-day consumers might best access and use this ancient medicine to achieve optimum health benefits.
To enhance consumer education and participation we provide a complementary free copy to all new clinic clients on their initial consultation. We hope it gives an interesting and informative perspective on the history, philosophy and practice of Traditional Chinese Medicine.